girls

girls

Friday, November 2, 2012

Olivia is 6 months!

I just can't believe that our sweet little Olivia is 6 months old already!! Time simply flies when there are so many changes taking place each day. I feel like it was just yesterday (literally) that I went into labor at the Pembroke Hill Clothesline sale and now she is reaching new milestones every week! As of the last week, Olivia is sitting up all by herself and rolling from her stomach to her back (she had already mastered the back to stomach about two months ago). She really wants to crawl, you can just see it. She tries to get up as far as she can and shifts her legs back and forth... I think Momma and Dadda are going to be in trouble here sooner than later ;)

Olivia's 6 month wellness check-up was last week and she is just thriving. She is in the 30% percentile for both height and weight and is a beaming bundle of joy! She literally smiles thru her eyes... I mean they simply twinkle... it is pretty incredible! And those lashes! They touch her eyebrows... honest! By Thanksgiving her dr. said she can start eating (gumming) food from our plate and using a sippy cup. This means that she gets to experience her first Thanksgiving turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy and all! Wait... didn't I just have her?!!

We love you "Olivia bug"!

xo,
Mom and Dad

Olivia the day she was born!







No comments:

Post a Comment