girls

girls

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Olivia is 10 months!

My little Olivia! I cannot believe that 10 months have already flown by! You are certainly developing your own little personality, and a feisty one at that! You LOVE to laugh and are so interested in everything that is going on around you... you hardly ever sit still!!

At 10 months, here is what you have been up to...

• crawling (everywhere!)

• pulling up (on everything!!)

• cruising furniture

• walking with your little stroller!

• you can stand by yourself, without help, for about 2 seconds... and it stretches longer and longer with each day.

• waving "hello and good-bye" with kind of a backward wave

• babbling non-stop (dada, mamma, goyee-goyee... just learning different consonants)

• you love to mimic, such as if I blow puffs of air, you purse your little lips and the cutest little puff of air come out :)

• you eat EVERYTHING!!! I feel like I can't feed you enough these days!

• when I vacuum, you love to follow me around and pull on the cord. You get the biggest kick out of doing this and your sister usually likes to join in! It is quite entertaining :)

• you LOVE (and I mean LOVE) to dance! It is the cutest thing. You even put your one little fist up in the air while you bounce up and down.


on the move!


cruisin' around






One of Olivia's FAVORITE things to do is ride on Daddy's shoulders and hold on to his hair like they are horsey reins :)



No comments:

Post a Comment