girls

girls

Friday, March 15, 2013

The Girls Lately!

Ellie:

• After having applied some of my eye shadow, Ellie turned to the sunlit wall in our bedroom to say, "See Mom! Now I can make shadow puppets with my eye shadow, see!"

• "When Olivia grows up, she can laugh and eat popcorn"

• While riding in the car the other day, Ellie shifted in her seat which made a noise. To this, Ellie replied "It's ok. That's just my bumbum wrestlin' with my underwear."

    - to which we asked, "oh really! Well which one is winning?"

    - Ellie - "my underwear!"

• I was holding Ellie up in front of the mirror the other day and as I set her back down (out of site from her reflection) I said,  "I'll see you later!" to which she replied (rather confused), "But I see you now?"

• Ellie's teacher informed me that Ellie told them: "I (she) had a baby last night and I (she) named her Olivia".

• While dancing to "Moves like Jagger" by Maroon 5 (or Moves like Dadda as it is known around our household), Ellie said, "Olivia has moves too, but they are too hard to see, because they are so teeny tiny!"

• After listing to "Moves like Dadda" (Moves like Jagger), Ellie then asked to hear "Moves like Ellie"

• Ellie - "When Olivia plays Cinderella with me, she says 'ugh! I'm outta here! I going to the ball!'"



Olivia:

• I have yet to catch this on video (darn the fact that Olivia already knows what the iphone is!), but Olivia loves to play peek-a-boo with the dish towel! It is the cutest thing to watch her throw the towel over her face as we ask "where's Olivia" and then pull it down as we say "there she is!!"

• Olivia loves playing with dolls. I imagine she learns this from watching her sister, but she makes the fairy dolls fly around while making little flying noises (puffs of air from her lips). She also makes dolls "dance" together as she bobs them up and down :)

• Says "Dadda" and "Mamma". However, she really only says "Mamma" when she is wanting food ;)

• She does the tiniest little "raww", when asked, "what does a lion say?"
Bath Time!

No Olivia, those aren't the reigns!


Horsin' Around!

Where's the ball?? 
on Valentine's Day

Movie night!
Winter Wagon Ride


No comments:

Post a Comment