girls

girls

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Ellie's Fairy Birthday Party!

Ever since Christmas, Ellie has been obsessed with Tinker Bell and Periwinkle, from the movie Secret of the Wings. So, when it came time to have her birthday, we knew just what kind of party to have... a fairy party!! Personally, although it is A LOT of work, I love to plan and "design" these little birthday parties!

Ellie had 8 of her little girl friends over to our "Pixie's Hollow" and the girls had a blast! Upon arriving, each girl got their own pair of pink fairy wings and a matching wand and then made their way over to the "create your own Fairy House" station. After this, the girls partook in a little scavenger hunt to find some woodland creatures and win a little treasure bag. The rest of the time was spent playing and running around. It was a great time and a memory that I (and I hope Ellie) will have forever :)




The Scavenger Hunt List



This little hummle was given to me by Adam's Grammi Viv. I think it is really special that we could incorporate it into the woodland scene :)


Ellie's homemade "Secret of the Wings" birthday cake! Ellie asked me if I could make an owl with a basket that carries Tinker Bell in it over to the winter side :) Maybe next year!

The Fairy of Honor 

Busy at work

Ellie's fairy house, that she did ALL by herself!

Flower nectar drink station

The spread! Fairy snacks, Fairy sandwiches, Toadstool cupcakes, and Pixe fruit wands



Hiru and Corrine

Caroline (or Cara-lion as Ellie calls her)

Ellie, Molly and Reece enjoying some "toadstools"

Ellie and Molly finding flowers for the scavenger hunt.

Make a wish!

Olivia "photo bomb!"

No comments:

Post a Comment