girls

girls

Thursday, February 14, 2013

My funny Valentine's

As a mommy, I try and make each holiday a "special" one, whether it be a big holiday like Christmas, or a small one such as Valentine's Day. This Valentine's Day was extra special too, because it was Olivia's first. The girls woke up to a "Valentine's Table", complete with reversible, heart place mats (or place maps as Ellie calls them), new cups and plates! The place mats had a little heart pocket in them for a set of cutlery, of which I put an existing fork and spoon that we already had (for about a year!). However, it is all new to Ellie!! She wants to eat with nothing but this "new" fork and spoon, so I have to keep washing them with every single use :)

Daddy made the day especially great by surprising ALL of his ladies with cards, chocolates and flowers!! Red tulips for the girls and a beautiful, white "heart" orchid for me (thanks dada!!!)

Happy Valentine's Day my little hearts!





Just look at Olivia, sitting at the table like a big girl!! Too cute!




Ellie's "Valentine's Loot" from parents day out. Such a blast from the past to see all these little Valentine's Day cards! They have not changed a bit from when I was little :) And look at Ellie's tissue paper heart she made... so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment