Madeline is 2 now and just full of personality (and a real spitfire)! Her vocabulary has just taken off and she is speaking in full "2 year old" sentences and is not afraid to tell you what she thinks! Madeline loves to play with her "sissies" and lights up when they come home from a long day at school :) She is obsessed with mermaids and she loves to dance. Whenever a song comes on over the speakers, she darts out of the room at mock speed and starts running in a hopping/galloping sort of fashion around the living room couches. She has also mastered the arm, disco roll (I am pretty sure she learned that one from Grandmama, as I am have high school flashback every time she does it) ;)
Madeline was also potty trained last week and I am happy to say that she is doing great!!! While I am relieved that she has now learned to go in a big girl potty, I have to admit, I am a little bit sad to not have one in diapers anymore :( She is growing up SO fast, but we are just SOOO proud of her!!
Here are a few pics of our spunky, little Maddie Cake!
 |
| Maddie + beer coozie = Mermaid!! |
 |
| See how this mermaid can swim in the water?! |
SPENDING TIME PLAYING AND SNUGGLING WITH HER "SISSIES"
POTTY TRAING TIME!!
NO MADDIE, THE UNDIES GO OVER YOUR BUM! WE ARE STILL LEARNING ;)

 |
| Maddie singing her heart out into her microphone! |
 |
| Fun in the backyard! Who needs grass? |
 |
| Total ham bone! |
No comments:
Post a Comment