Ok, so it it quite sad to look back and see that the last post I made for this family was practically 2 years ago!! But, a lot has happened in those two years... a new home build, a new state, the start to Kindergarten, another start to preschool, the terrible twos!! I guess I kind of have an excuse :) But what better place to pick up than with the most recent birthday soirees?
On February 12th, Madeline turned 2 years old (sigh) and on February 18th, Ellie turned 6 (double sigh... I have a 6 year old!) Here are just a few highlights from the past two weeks...
Maddie woke up and opened some fun gifts from her "sissies" and ran around all day saying, "I two!"
A couple days later, Uncle Q Dog, Aunt Kelly, Cousins Laila and Baby Ethan, Grandmamma and Grandpappa came to town for a big birthday soiree! In addition to Maddie and Ellie's birthday, Laila was turning 3 years old!! It was so much fun to have them all in town!
Then, last Sunday, Ellie had her friends birthday party at the Aquarium. It was all giggles and smiles for these little mermaids!
xoxo
 |
| Cutest birthday table ever! Olivia, Cora, Ellie, Lincoln, Laila and Maddie makin' some noise. |
 |
| Decorate your own birthday cupcakes! |
 |
| Bring on the sugar!! |
 |
| Maddie gave up on using her hands and decided that it was best to go in head first :) |
 |
| I think she enjoyed it! |
 |
| Maddie photo bomb! |
 |
| "I wish we could all be together forever" :) |
 |
| Bring on the Mermaid birthday party! |
 |
| The shark tank! |
 |
| My little ham bone! |
 |
| look who joined the party... Kaia, the mermaid! |
 |
| Aaaannnddd... we are done! Almost all of us survived ;) |
My heart is smiling! Thank you for the updates! Love you all xoxo
ReplyDelete