| Olivia and her lambs dropping Ellie off :) |
| Super excited for her 1st day or Pre-K!! |
| Look who we saw walking in?? Molly! |
| Ellie is in the "Green" room this year!! |
| Mickey Mouse for Olivia and Princess Crown for Ellie :) |
Ellie started her 1st day of Pre-K today in the Green room at Ward Parkway Preschool! Her new teachers are Mrs. Quick and Mrs. Rebelet (Rebel-A). She was SO excited and completely prepared. She picked and laid out her outfit last night and promptly put it on right when she woke up. I heard her awake, then I saw the hallway light turn on and heard her door shut. Next thing I knew, she was standing in my room, just two minutes later, fully dressed from head to toe with a HUGE smile... "I am ready for my first day of school!!" And of course, we had to start her day with "crown" pancakes and rainbow sprinkles :) Happy 1st Day my angel! We cannot believe you are so grown up already! (sigh)
No comments:
Post a Comment