girls

girls

Monday, May 19, 2014

Say "goodbye" to diapers! Olivia is potty trained

Call me crazy, but I woke up two days ago thinking... I am going to potty train Olivia! Why I chose this week, I am not sure? Adam is out of town on a week long business trip, school is out for the summer and there is pretty much ZERO break for me right now! But I woke up with that sort of "rocky" mentality and decided that we were going to make it happen!

Olivia is what they call a "strong-willed" child. I have to admit that I was a little scared, but sometimes she will completely surprise me and do the exact opposite of what I am anticipating her to do. This (thankfully) was one of those times! Armed with a new potty seat (her choice), lots of doc McStuffins and Ariel underpants and a jar full of M&M's, we started... 3 day potty training!!

Alright... here goes nothing!

Yes... that's a pee picture... she did it!!




And.... Success!!! Olivia did a fantastic job!! She is even pretty much night trained, which is amazing! I am SO, SO, UTTERLY PROUD OF HER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment