girls

girls

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

This Mother's Day was perfect! I was treated royally by my wonderful hubby who cooked me, not only a delicious breakfast (sausage quiche, scones with lemon curd and a hot cup of coffee!!), but also a delicious salmon dinner with wine! I was surrounded by my wonderful family this morning and the girls showered me with homemade gifts. My heart is FULL!!! I couldn't ask for a better family to play Mommy to! :)
Ellie made this beautiful tea towel for me at school

and included with it was this portrait of me and a box of chocolates (which the girls ate) :)

She told me that she drew my blond hair, up in a pony tail and she used pink for my nose, because I love that color.
Hand-made wrapping paper

Olivia's gift to me from school. PDO helps the kids make these for Mother's Day and I LOVE them!! It is filled with pictures of Olivia during her days at Parent's Day Out.



Ahhhh... what more do I need??




No comments:

Post a Comment