girls

girls

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Olivia is 11 months!!

OLIVIA AT 11 MONTHS:

You are growing too fast my Olivia bug!!! I love you SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Teeth - two bottom teeth and one top tooth just broke thru :)
• Walking - not yet, but I cruise ALL of the furniture and am getting really close!
• Favorite Games: Peek-a-boo (I love to play this with mom's dish towels or from peeking around the corner)
• Favorite Toys - your little animals! You love to grab as many as you can by their little tails and get them ALL in your little fists :)
• Words - Dadda, Mamma
• Animal Noises - Lion (Rawghgh), Monkey (you make little squeaking noises), Lamb (baaaaaaa)
• When asked, "Where is the light?" you look up to the ceiling at the light bulbs
• Naps - 2 per day (about 1-2 hours each)



No comments:

Post a Comment