girls

girls

Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Birthday to the World's Greatest Hubby!

Adam's birthday falls just 3 short days before Olivia's, so suffice it to say, his birthday often gets "over shadowed" if you will. This year, there has been a lot going on (new baby, new job) all juxtaposition with the normal day-to-day business of kids' birthdays, school functions, etc.  I wanted to celebrate Adam's birthday in a way that I thought would make him feel special... with friends, boos and his favorite dish, chicken and waffles! Luckily both mom and dad were able to enjoy this relaxing night off (aka sans kiddos), so there are not too many pictures. taken... and the ones that were snapped are a little bit blurry. But I guess that's the way a good night should be ;)
The "birthday boy"



Can't beat S'mores by the fire!

Sangria or Bourbon? Hmmmm... tough choice!

Adam enjoying the girls' birthday gift to him, corn hole. Nice form!!


No comments:

Post a Comment