girls

girls

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Ellie's 1st Day of Preschool

Today was Ellie's first day of preschool! Ellie is attending Ward Parkway Preschool this year and she was SO excited!! We laid her outfit out the night before and we had a special request for "purple pancakes with chocolate chips, because I LOVE chocolate chips!" So, Dadda and I woke up early and whipped up just that. Of course, of all days (just when we actually need Ellie to rally in order to get out the door on time) she sleeps in and I have to go wake her up :)

Ellie was super excited to see her good friends, Molly and Corrine, and instantly started chatting up a storm with Molly (who was today's teacher's helper... fun!), and Olivia was super excited for her sister! The kids were welcomed one at a time with a squirt of "germ juice" and a smile from new teachers, Miss Amy Conrad and Miss Becca Harris. Today was going to be a good day and Ellie was all smiles!

After pick up, Ellie and I went to get a special lunch at Chic-fil-a and chat about her first day. She said that she had a lot of fun and her favorite part of the day was PICK UP TIME! She liked it because they played the "Boogie Dance" song (note to self: I NEED to get a hold of this song!! While eating lunch, Ellie saw a new friend that she met in school, Harper. The two played and played until they were completely worn out and it was time to pick up Olivia!



Making funny faces




special pancake breakfast

mmmm... purple pancakes!

Molly, just noticed that she is a helper for the day and I love her nervous hair twirling! Priceless :)

Besties, Molly and Ellie

Just need one more minute :)

Ellie telling Molly about our upcoming trip to Disney World



All smiles :)

1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE! Love Molly twirling her hair - thanks for taking that!! :) Love the purple pancakes - such a cool idea! :) The girls are going to have a great year together!

    ReplyDelete