girls

girls

Friday, August 16, 2013

Olivia's 1st Day of Mother's Day Out

Yesterday was Olivia's first day of mother's day out (yay! but *sigh*). We wanted to make her first day a special one, so Olivia woke up to freshly made, chocolate chip pancakes! Plus we thought the little jolt of sugar couldn't hurt to stretch her all the way to a noon naptime ;)

I have to admit that I was really nervous to drop Olivia off. Olivia is very social, but is definitely a "momma's girl"... usually perched right next to me or literally on my feet! We all took her in as a family and she was absolutely amazing!! She trotted right in, grabbed a toy and started playing. Daddy and I of course wanted our huge hug and kiss before leaving (which we forcibly got), however, Olivia couldn't have even been bothered with us.

As much as you want them to miss you, her not even noticing us was the best thing that could have happened today! We are all so proud of her and her incredible first day!! Love you Olivia Boo!!!!

Ellie helping to make her little sister's special breakfast pancakes (notice how they are purple?!)

Chef's gotta taste!

You ALL are taking me to school today??
oh, this is going to be SO embarrassing :)


A pancake breakfast is not complete without tea!




Olivia playing, while I spied :)

1 comment:

  1. So CUTE! I recognize Hank in there too! She's in a great class! Love the purple pancakes!!! :)

    ReplyDelete