girls

girls

Monday, October 1, 2012

Welcome to our Family Blog!



Welcome to our blog!

After now having 5 years of marriage, 3 states, 2 houses and 2 kids under our belt, I am truly beginning to understand the meaning of "time flies!" As our little girls, Ellie and Olivia, are growing older I simply can't keep track of all the hilarious occurrences that take place throughout the day. The things Ellie says, the milestones that Olivia reaches, etc. I cannot count the number of times where I have told myself "oh, I need to write that down" in hopes that I will someday be able to look back at all of the funny comments, milestone events and everyday occasions in life. So, I finally I have decided it was time to stop "saying" it and actually start DOING it! 

So, welcome to our life! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as we enjoy living it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment