Ellie and Olivia were really excited for Halloween this year! Ellie was excited to dress up as Rosetta (she only had been talking about it for month!) and Olivia was excited for the candy!! Since Olivia isn't too keen on dressing up in costumes at the moment, we decided to make her Cinderella. This is the only costume that she would seem to put on (and with a lot of distraction at that!). Ellie was Rosetta from the Tinker Bell movies. She LOVES fairies right now! She often comments that she wishes she was a fairy. In fact, the other day, I caught her staring out the window at the bird feeder singing one of the songs from the movie. When she saw me watching her, she said "mommy, I want to BE a fairy!" I can only guess that she was imagining herself as a fairy, flying around outside :)
In the morning, we met up at Ellie's pre-school to watch their Halloween parade... it was a riot! Then, in the evening, we joined up with our friends, the McGinnis's, for trick-or-treating and had a blast! I think the pictures tell the rest...
 |
| Costume option #1... didn't go over so well! |
 |
| A special Halloween breakfast! Spider web and pumpkin pancakes! |
 |
| My little "pumpkins" |
 |
| Ellie was just a little bit excited to see us! |
 |
| Hop-ska-doodle! |
 |
| Anna Kate, Ellie, Corrine and Molly |
 |
| Cinderella and her Prince! |
 |
| Pure excitement!! |
 |
| Olivia is literally saying "candy!!!" in this picture :) |
 |
| My girls!! |
 |
| I LOVE Olivia in this picture!! She definitely "gets" it :) In fact, Olivia went around the whole week following Halloween holding open bags at home and saying "Trick-or Treat??" |
No comments:
Post a Comment